Sunday, October 11, 2009

Nobel Prize?

I like a lot of Americans and people around the world were shocked to see President Obama win the Nobel Prize for peace. What did he do? I mean he has been office for 9 months, and I do not believe the world or this country even is more peaceful now then it has been 9 months ago. From my understanding the prize is awarded to those who have actually accomplished something.

Fox news host Mike Huckabee said it best. He said "he has won the prize for peaceful actions that are in the process, and has not been achieved yet". He is right, he is in the process, but even still his peaceful solutions might not work, and what if it doesn't? The prize committee cannot strip him from this prize right? I mean they ought to be able to. I just think the Nobel Prize was given to him way too prematurely, and even then, who says he even would ever deserve it. I suppose then I have won the 2036 election. Thats awesome! Guess I got time to get my administration ready for the big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment